Terms of Service for Album Features
User AcceptanceThis The DJ Booth, LLC (“DJBooth”) Terms of Service is a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT, and are referred to throughout as the “Agreement’.
By uploading files to The DJ Booth Website (collectively the “Services”) you are signifying that you have read the Agreement, that you understand the Agreement, and you agree to be bound by all of the terms of the Agreement.
If you don’t completely agree with the terms of the agreement, but still use the service, you will still be bound to the terms of the agreement.
DJBooth may modify the Agreement which will become effective immediately upon its posting to the website. Your continued use of the website indicates your acceptance of the Agreement and you agree to be bound by such modification.
DJBooth may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
DJBooth may contain links to third party websites. By use of the Services, you expressly relieve DJBooth from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Rights AuthorizedBy uploading content to DJBooth you grant us the following royalty-free rights with respect to the content you uploaded:
- Display any images on the DJBooth websites
- Stream full-length music and videos on DJBooth websites for free
- If you indicate to us that the song or album you upload is to be made available for free download, you give DJBooth the right to promote and offer free downloads of content to visitors to DJBooth websites and websites who link to that content
- Allow us to use the names, likeness, and public information concerning the artists, bands producers, and songwriters as well as the track/album names and artwork on the DJBOOTH websites as well as any offline marketing materials.
Acceptable Use of the Service – User ResponsibilityBy using DJBooth's services you agree to the following:
- You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to distribute content through the Services; and you license to DJBooth all patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights for distribution on the Services pursuant to the Agreement.
- You will not upload any content that includes code hidden or otherwise contained within the content which is unrelated to the content;
- You will not Impersonate another person or artist.
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.