Young Scolla - Losin Myself
As Smoking Section quoted, “We’ve all had one of those nights”. You know, the kind where you walk into the party optimistic and end up susceptible to whatever women are handing out, whether it be booze or backgammon lessons in the back room.
Well, as Young Scolla continues to push the re-release of his oh-so-cohesive project with SMKA, Seconds Away, the Detroit native puts us in his shoes for such an evening out, as part of his latest video to Losin Myself.
Starting off sober, but ending up blurred, slurred and hurting in the morning, this cool, half-rap/half-R&B crossbreed is quality background music for any incarnation of your party. Whether you will or won’t remember hearing the song the next morning, though, has nothing to do with it’s quality.
Visit Scolla’s site and download Seconds Away: http://www.youngscolla.comView more from:
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.