Young Scolla - Losin Myself
As Smoking Section quoted, “We’ve all had one of those nights”. You know, the kind where you walk into the party optimistic and end up susceptible to whatever women are handing out, whether it be booze or backgammon lessons in the back room.
Well, as Young Scolla continues to push the re-release of his oh-so-cohesive project with SMKA, Seconds Away, the Detroit native puts us in his shoes for such an evening out, as part of his latest video to Losin Myself.
Starting off sober, but ending up blurred, slurred and hurting in the morning, this cool, half-rap/half-R&B crossbreed is quality background music for any incarnation of your party. Whether you will or won’t remember hearing the song the next morning, though, has nothing to do with it’s quality.
Visit Scolla’s site and download Seconds Away: http://www.youngscolla.comView more from:
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.