The ILLZ - Darkside of the Room
Chapter 2 of The ILLZ and Kristopher Rey Talley‘s Let It Fall video project, Darkside of the Room takes a much darker tone. It is the nightmare, the beginning of the decent into madness. The ILLZ finds himself in a rotting facade of a house; the house he shared with her. Trapped in it, unable to escape, this is him coming to terms with her and how she changed. They have grown apart, and as he searches for her, he finds little mementos, and her revelation signals that what she became is not whom he had initially fallen in love with. But his desire to be with her is unwavering, and he will destroy anything in his way to get to her, to have her by his side.
Stay tuned for more chapters from ILLZ and Talley’s film series, Let It Fall.View more from:
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.