The ILLZ - Darkside of the Room
Chapter 2 of The ILLZ and Kristopher Rey Talley‘s Let It Fall video project, Darkside of the Room takes a much darker tone. It is the nightmare, the beginning of the decent into madness. The ILLZ finds himself in a rotting facade of a house; the house he shared with her. Trapped in it, unable to escape, this is him coming to terms with her and how she changed. They have grown apart, and as he searches for her, he finds little mementos, and her revelation signals that what she became is not whom he had initially fallen in love with. But his desire to be with her is unwavering, and he will destroy anything in his way to get to her, to have her by his side.
Stay tuned for more chapters from ILLZ and Talley’s film series, Let It Fall.View more from:
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.