The Black Sunn & 810 - I Don’t Care
Baltimore emcees The Black Sunn & 810 are back with their third visual, I Don’t Care, from their anticipated upcoming collaboration United Division set for release on August 30. In these fresh new visuals, the two young emcees take an afternoon stroll outside and express their apathy.View more from:
The Black Sunn & 810
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.