Pac Div - Fallin’
We can all agree that falling off a cliff is more or less a bad thing. Falling in love, though, is a completely different story, causing furious debates in everybody’s lives. According to rap group Pac Div... well actually they haven’t made up their minds either. In the new music video from the song “Fallin’”, off recent mixtape Mania!, Pac Div explores whether or not this new-found love will take them down the road to happiness or leave them in the roadside ditch of despair. If you’re fallin’ for this video, keep it locked to the Booth for more videos and other features from Pac Div.
Video Directed by John Henry Baliton and John Bollozos.View more from:
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.