The Other Nikki (Episode 5) “The Good, The Bad and the Sleepy”
As she prepares to release her unstoppably rocking, bad ass and appropriately titled mixtape Roses N’ Guns 2: The Badder Assed Mixtape That Rocks via DJBooth on May 18, Nikki Lynette has put together a five part mockumentary of sorts chronicling her life as an entertainer.
Following her last episode, in Episode 5, The Good, The Bad & The Sleepy, Nikki reveals that she’s completed her mixtape, and has suffered for it. Be sure to check back for new episodes dropping daily all week.View more from:
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)