The Other Nikki (Episode 5) “The Good, The Bad and the Sleepy”
As she prepares to release her unstoppably rocking, bad ass and appropriately titled mixtape Roses N’ Guns 2: The Badder Assed Mixtape That Rocks via DJBooth on May 18, Nikki Lynette has put together a five part mockumentary of sorts chronicling her life as an entertainer.
Following her last episode, in Episode 5, The Good, The Bad & The Sleepy, Nikki reveals that she’s completed her mixtape, and has suffered for it. Be sure to check back for new episodes dropping daily all week.View more from:
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.