Kris Kasanova - Break Up
Have you ever been hung out to dry by the person you loved? Well, there are many ways to react to it. I think from now on I’ll use the Kris Kasanova method, which is expertly portrayed by director Ibe in visuals for Kris’ song “Break Up”. This song comes from Kris’ last project, The Long Way Home. For more from Kris, keep it locked to the Booth and look out for his next project War Paint EP, coming out soon.View more from:
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.