J.R. Rotem’s Past, Present & Future (Exclusive Video Interview)
DJBoothTV’s Nathan S. sits down with producer, songwriter and Beluga Heights label owner J. R. Rotem to talk about his first steps into the game, what he looks for in a Beluga Heights artist, his plans to ensure that the label has some real longevity in a constantly changing industry and much, much more.
Directed by David Wong, edited by Francisco Garcia Nava.View more from:
Jonathan ‘J.R.’ Rotem
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.