Johnny Polygon - What Sadness
In these visuals from Johnny Polygon‘s latest Booth-sponsored mixtape, Wolf in Cheap Clothing, available for download here, Johnny tells a story that, literally, reveals a bigger picture as the song progresses. Shot by Anthony Sylvestor in Harlem, NY, with video effects by The Graphic Foundation in Santa Monica, CA.View more from:
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.