Johnny Polygon - Invincible
For Johnny Polygon’s latest visual for the single Invincible, he teams up with Italian Vogue Director Tommaso Cardile to paint a debaucherous picture with the help of all his closest friends. Johnny’s writing and producer credits on the project marks the start of a long line of writing and visuals for himself and others as a film maker. Invincible can be found on his most recent release, Wolf In Cheap Clothing, presented by 2DopeBoyz & DJbooth and is available for free download hereView more from:
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!