Johnny Polygon - Invincible
For Johnny Polygon’s latest visual for the single Invincible, he teams up with Italian Vogue Director Tommaso Cardile to paint a debaucherous picture with the help of all his closest friends. Johnny’s writing and producer credits on the project marks the start of a long line of writing and visuals for himself and others as a film maker. Invincible can be found on his most recent release, Wolf In Cheap Clothing, presented by 2DopeBoyz & DJbooth and is available for free download hereView more from:
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.