Johnny Polygon - Invincible
For Johnny Polygon’s latest visual for the single Invincible, he teams up with Italian Vogue Director Tommaso Cardile to paint a debaucherous picture with the help of all his closest friends. Johnny’s writing and producer credits on the project marks the start of a long line of writing and visuals for himself and others as a film maker. Invincible can be found on his most recent release, Wolf In Cheap Clothing, presented by 2DopeBoyz & DJbooth and is available for free download hereView more from:
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.