Johnny Polygon - Invincible
For Johnny Polygon’s latest visual for the single Invincible, he teams up with Italian Vogue Director Tommaso Cardile to paint a debaucherous picture with the help of all his closest friends. Johnny’s writing and producer credits on the project marks the start of a long line of writing and visuals for himself and others as a film maker. Invincible can be found on his most recent release, Wolf In Cheap Clothing, presented by 2DopeBoyz & DJbooth and is available for free download hereView more from:
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.