Jared Evan - Traffic Light
Fresh off the premier of Traffic Light‘s audio, the always innovative Jared Evan is back with the single’s visuals, featuring an appropriately moving ride through both Jared’s life.
Jared Evan’s The Fourth Chapter EP is set to drop in the first quarter of this year. In the meantime, why not check out one (or both) of his Booth-sponsored 2011 projects, unCOVERED and Back and Fourth?
Prod. by !llmind, directed by Derek Pike.View more from:
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.