Jared Evan Discusses “Back and Fourth”, DJBoothTV Interview
As he prepares to release his upcoming album Back and Fourth via DJBooth on Monday, March 14, Zone 4/Interscope artist Jared Evan sits down with DJBoothTV’s Jacques Morels to talk about the evolution of his music, the success of his single In Love With You and much more.
Video presented by Pro Audio Star. Check them out for Hook-up Prices on all the gear you need to DJ, Make Beats, Record, and Perform Live.View more from:
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.