Jared Evan Discusses “Back and Fourth”, DJBoothTV Interview
As he prepares to release his upcoming album Back and Fourth via DJBooth on Monday, March 14, Zone 4/Interscope artist Jared Evan sits down with DJBoothTV’s Jacques Morels to talk about the evolution of his music, the success of his single In Love With You and much more.
Video presented by Pro Audio Star. Check them out for Hook-up Prices on all the gear you need to DJ, Make Beats, Record, and Perform Live.View more from:
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.