Jared Evan Discusses “Back and Fourth”, DJBoothTV Interview
As he prepares to release his upcoming album Back and Fourth via DJBooth on Monday, March 14, Zone 4/Interscope artist Jared Evan sits down with DJBoothTV’s Jacques Morels to talk about the evolution of his music, the success of his single In Love With You and much more.
Video presented by Pro Audio Star. Check them out for Hook-up Prices on all the gear you need to DJ, Make Beats, Record, and Perform Live.View more from:
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.