Closed Sessions: ATX The Documentary (Pt. 1-4)
In March of 2010, Closed Sessions and RubyHornet.com setup a recording studio inside of landmark Texas Mansion. Artists from all over the country and all sub-genres of Hip Hop came through to collaborate on new music, share stories, and be a part of the experience.
The result was Closed Sessions: ATX, a 10-song LP featuring the likes of Freddie Gibbs, Fashawn, Kidz In The Hall, Rakaa and Babu of Dilated Peoples, and many more. They also created a documentary detailing their inspiration for the project and how everything came together.
The documentary was only available previously with the purchase of a limited edition hard copy. We present it now online. This is Part 1.
UPDATE: The full documentary, featuring parts 1-4, are posted above.
Purchase Closed Sessions: ATX hereView more from:
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.