Closed Sessions: ATX The Documentary (Pt. 1-4)
In March of 2010, Closed Sessions and RubyHornet.com setup a recording studio inside of landmark Texas Mansion. Artists from all over the country and all sub-genres of Hip Hop came through to collaborate on new music, share stories, and be a part of the experience.
The result was Closed Sessions: ATX, a 10-song LP featuring the likes of Freddie Gibbs, Fashawn, Kidz In The Hall, Rakaa and Babu of Dilated Peoples, and many more. They also created a documentary detailing their inspiration for the project and how everything came together.
The documentary was only available previously with the purchase of a limited edition hard copy. We present it now online. This is Part 1.
UPDATE: The full documentary, featuring parts 1-4, are posted above.
Purchase Closed Sessions: ATX hereView more from:
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.