Audra the Rapper - Exclusive SXSW Interview
In mid-March, emerging artists and hip-hop heavyweights alike gathered in Austin, Texas for the 25th annual South by Southwest festival, which included an all-star showcase sponsored by DJBooth.net (Click here to read our exclusive, live-blogged SXSW coverage!). For the fifth in a series of interviews shot over the course of the week, DJBoothTV‘s own Jacques Morel chops it up with Audra the Rapper, a Virginia femcee recently signed to Rick Ross’ Maybach Music label.
In the exclusive video interview, Audra discusses her Lauryn Hill-influenced street album, The Miseducation of Audra, her thrift-store style, and just how accommodating Ross has been regarding her school schedule at ODU.
(Video presented by Pro Audio Star: http://www.proaudiostar.com. Check them out for hook-up prices on all the gear you need to DJ, make beats, record, and perform live.)View more from:
Audra the Rapper
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.