Asher Roth - Dope Sh*t
There’s really no other way to say it. Asher Roth has once again dropped some Dope Shit, this time in the form of some visuals for his Pabst & Jazz standout cut.
Directed by Aristotle, the video includes many examples of the off-kilter style we have come to know and love from Asher, including the party of characters that set up shop daily at Hollywood & Vine. Make sure to keep it locked to The DJBooth for more from the chronically slept-on Roth.View more from:
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.