On Booth debut Lil Darlin’, featured back in November of 2012, blues/soul buzzmaker ZZ Ward pleaded with her man to “please, please, please quite draggin’ [her] heart through them coals.” Evidently he didn’t listen; sick of waiting on him to change, the Hollywood Records signee unceremoniously cuts him loose on the newly-released 365 Days. The Blended Babies’ rhythmic piano chords back Ward as she shows her two-timing fella the door, delivering her kiss-offs in a smoky vocal style sure to elicit a few comparisons to Adele. Featuring some trippy, Inception-esque special effects, the official visuals offer an imaginative illustration of the record’s theme. Fans can find 365 Days and much more on debut album Till the Casket Drops, released last October and available now in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lil Darlin'" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.