I am not sure about ZuP’s literary tastes, but after listening to current single, it might not be a stretch to assume he has read 50 Shades Of Grey. Making his Booth debut with Submissive, the Cleveland native confesses to being wrapped around the finger of a sexy blond girl. Producer Phenom composes a slick beat, which sounds like it was inspired by a 70’s buddy cop/action flick. As the beat struts ZuP showcases his unique vocals, combining a raspy, R&B singing voice with just a tad bit of hip-hop, resulting in an interesting blend of styles that fit the production to a T. Submissive can be found on ZuP’s Room To Grow LP, set to drop in January. If you need more now, you can check out DJ Swerve’s ZuP-featured tune NOWHERE2GO.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/17/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.