I am not sure about ZuP’s literary tastes, but after listening to current single, it might not be a stretch to assume he has read 50 Shades Of Grey. Making his Booth debut with Submissive, the Cleveland native confesses to being wrapped around the finger of a sexy blond girl. Producer Phenom composes a slick beat, which sounds like it was inspired by a 70’s buddy cop/action flick. As the beat struts ZuP showcases his unique vocals, combining a raspy, R&B singing voice with just a tad bit of hip-hop, resulting in an interesting blend of styles that fit the production to a T. Submissive can be found on ZuP’s Room To Grow LP, set to drop in January. If you need more now, you can check out DJ Swerve’s ZuP-featured tune NOWHERE2GO.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/17/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.