I am not sure about ZuP’s literary tastes, but after listening to current single, it might not be a stretch to assume he has read 50 Shades Of Grey. Making his Booth debut with Submissive, the Cleveland native confesses to being wrapped around the finger of a sexy blond girl. Producer Phenom composes a slick beat, which sounds like it was inspired by a 70’s buddy cop/action flick. As the beat struts ZuP showcases his unique vocals, combining a raspy, R&B singing voice with just a tad bit of hip-hop, resulting in an interesting blend of styles that fit the production to a T. Submissive can be found on ZuP’s Room To Grow LP, set to drop in January. If you need more now, you can check out DJ Swerve’s ZuP-featured tune NOWHERE2GO.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.