When you’ve got confidence in your own abilities, it hardly makes a difference what the haters say. Just ask San Jose newcomer Ziggy, who assures his fans (and soon-to-be fans) that he’s headed to the top of the game on We On, single numero uno off his next LP. C-Note, a fellow S.J. repper and Ziggy’s collaborator throughout the project, crafts an airy synth-percussion backdrop for the emcee’s blunted, yet agile flows. The follow-up to last year’s Keepin’ It Simple, joint full-length Gold Bod Bottles currently lacks a drop date. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which will be presented by Breezy Excursion in conjunction with Westacy Entertainment.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)