When you’ve got confidence in your own abilities, it hardly makes a difference what the haters say. Just ask San Jose newcomer Ziggy, who assures his fans (and soon-to-be fans) that he’s headed to the top of the game on We On, single numero uno off his next LP. C-Note, a fellow S.J. repper and Ziggy’s collaborator throughout the project, crafts an airy synth-percussion backdrop for the emcee’s blunted, yet agile flows. The follow-up to last year’s Keepin’ It Simple, joint full-length Gold Bod Bottles currently lacks a drop date. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which will be presented by Breezy Excursion in conjunction with Westacy Entertainment.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.