When you’ve got confidence in your own abilities, it hardly makes a difference what the haters say. Just ask San Jose newcomer Ziggy, who assures his fans (and soon-to-be fans) that he’s headed to the top of the game on We On, single numero uno off his next LP. C-Note, a fellow S.J. repper and Ziggy’s collaborator throughout the project, crafts an airy synth-percussion backdrop for the emcee’s blunted, yet agile flows. The follow-up to last year’s Keepin’ It Simple, joint full-length Gold Bod Bottles currently lacks a drop date. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which will be presented by Breezy Excursion in conjunction with Westacy Entertainment.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.