When you’ve got confidence in your own abilities, it hardly makes a difference what the haters say. Just ask San Jose newcomer Ziggy, who assures his fans (and soon-to-be fans) that he’s headed to the top of the game on We On, single numero uno off his next LP. C-Note, a fellow S.J. repper and Ziggy’s collaborator throughout the project, crafts an airy synth-percussion backdrop for the emcee’s blunted, yet agile flows. The follow-up to last year’s Keepin’ It Simple, joint full-length Gold Bod Bottles currently lacks a drop date. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which will be presented by Breezy Excursion in conjunction with Westacy Entertainment.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)