Some guys seem to enjoy boasting to their locker-room buddies (or their listeners, in the case of a recording artist) more than any other part of the sexual equation—actually getting it in is little more than foreplay. Insecurity crooner zHUNDRED, by contrast, is the soul of discretion; in fact, on new song release and potential single Nobody’s Gotta Know, he goes to great lengths to ensure his latest tryst takes place in absolute secrecy. With EMG‘s sultry grooves rolling in the back, the unsigned crooner narrates his strict confidentiality protocols: after locking the door, making sure all cell phones are visibly turned off, combing every inch of the room for recording devices and DNA-testing a strand of the woman’s hair to make sure she really is who she says she is, he’s finally ready to get down to business. No information on any forthcoming project from the unsigned R&B hopeful has been declassified to date, but we’ll be sure to fill you in when we get the proper clearances. Oh, and you might want to back up any essential files, because this computer is primed to self-destruct in five, four, three, two…
Written by richard on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.