Some guys seem to enjoy boasting to their locker-room buddies (or their listeners, in the case of a recording artist) more than any other part of the sexual equation—actually getting it in is little more than foreplay. Insecurity crooner zHUNDRED, by contrast, is the soul of discretion; in fact, on new song release and potential single Nobody’s Gotta Know, he goes to great lengths to ensure his latest tryst takes place in absolute secrecy. With EMG‘s sultry grooves rolling in the back, the unsigned crooner narrates his strict confidentiality protocols: after locking the door, making sure all cell phones are visibly turned off, combing every inch of the room for recording devices and DNA-testing a strand of the woman’s hair to make sure she really is who she says she is, he’s finally ready to get down to business. No information on any forthcoming project from the unsigned R&B hopeful has been declassified to date, but we’ll be sure to fill you in when we get the proper clearances. Oh, and you might want to back up any essential files, because this computer is primed to self-destruct in five, four, three, two…
Written by richard on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.