The other day, I bought a CD on Amazon for a whopping one cent. Turns out though, with shipping, I paid like seven bucks, so I really didn’t save that much. If sending a small CD is expensive, I can only imagine the shipping costs on a Box Of My Loveee. For an estimate I’ll just have to ask zHUNDRED, although his rate is definitely pricier. Backed by KE On The Track’s upbeat, whirring beat, driven by a high energy clapping, zHUNDRED lets his girl know he is overnighting his love to her. She must be greedy, though, because any girl would be lucky to have the ATL native dedicate his bubbly, R&B/pop stylings to her. There is no word on a larger project yet, but hopefully he has another box full of more refreshing jams to share with us soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)