The other day, I bought a CD on Amazon for a whopping one cent. Turns out though, with shipping, I paid like seven bucks, so I really didn’t save that much. If sending a small CD is expensive, I can only imagine the shipping costs on a Box Of My Loveee. For an estimate I’ll just have to ask zHUNDRED, although his rate is definitely pricier. Backed by KE On The Track’s upbeat, whirring beat, driven by a high energy clapping, zHUNDRED lets his girl know he is overnighting his love to her. She must be greedy, though, because any girl would be lucky to have the ATL native dedicate his bubbly, R&B/pop stylings to her. There is no word on a larger project yet, but hopefully he has another box full of more refreshing jams to share with us soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.