The other day, I bought a CD on Amazon for a whopping one cent. Turns out though, with shipping, I paid like seven bucks, so I really didn’t save that much. If sending a small CD is expensive, I can only imagine the shipping costs on a Box Of My Loveee. For an estimate I’ll just have to ask zHUNDRED, although his rate is definitely pricier. Backed by KE On The Track’s upbeat, whirring beat, driven by a high energy clapping, zHUNDRED lets his girl know he is overnighting his love to her. She must be greedy, though, because any girl would be lucky to have the ATL native dedicate his bubbly, R&B/pop stylings to her. There is no word on a larger project yet, but hopefully he has another box full of more refreshing jams to share with us soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.