The other day, I bought a CD on Amazon for a whopping one cent. Turns out though, with shipping, I paid like seven bucks, so I really didn’t save that much. If sending a small CD is expensive, I can only imagine the shipping costs on a Box Of My Loveee. For an estimate I’ll just have to ask zHUNDRED, although his rate is definitely pricier. Backed by KE On The Track’s upbeat, whirring beat, driven by a high energy clapping, zHUNDRED lets his girl know he is overnighting his love to her. She must be greedy, though, because any girl would be lucky to have the ATL native dedicate his bubbly, R&B/pop stylings to her. There is no word on a larger project yet, but hopefully he has another box full of more refreshing jams to share with us soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)