With the country currently crippled by a serious heatwave we could all use a breezy, cool new cut. Thankfully DJBooth newcomer ZEEQ comes through with summery new jam Pour Me a Cup, a humming new release driven by an eclectic beat from producer Soul Chef that’s part salsa, part hip-hop and all dope. It’s an instrumental that allows the NYC emcee to demonstrate both his complex wordplay and his penchant for just laying back and, well, downing a few cups of special liquid. For more
cool music from ZEEQ, freely download his Free Time album, released on June 23.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/18/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.