With the country currently crippled by a serious heatwave we could all use a breezy, cool new cut. Thankfully DJBooth newcomer ZEEQ comes through with summery new jam Pour Me a Cup, a humming new release driven by an eclectic beat from producer Soul Chef that’s part salsa, part hip-hop and all dope. It’s an instrumental that allows the NYC emcee to demonstrate both his complex wordplay and his penchant for just laying back and, well, downing a few cups of special liquid. For more
cool music from ZEEQ, freely download his Free Time album, released on June 23.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/18/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.