With the country currently crippled by a serious heatwave we could all use a breezy, cool new cut. Thankfully DJBooth newcomer ZEEQ comes through with summery new jam Pour Me a Cup, a humming new release driven by an eclectic beat from producer Soul Chef that’s part salsa, part hip-hop and all dope. It’s an instrumental that allows the NYC emcee to demonstrate both his complex wordplay and his penchant for just laying back and, well, downing a few cups of special liquid. For more
cool music from ZEEQ, freely download his Free Time album, released on June 23.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!