As he prepares for the release of his next street album, Zamo Wes is building buzz by unleashing his backlog of previously-unreleased material upon the listening public. The latest, It’s Alright, finds frequent collaborator Sango flipping a sample from Frou Frou’s Let Go as the Grand Rapids, Michigan native fills fans in on current struggles in his personal and professional life. Feeling this reflective jam? Then keep it locked for further freshness leading up to the arrival of Just Listen to My SH!T later this year.
Written by richard on 06/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.