As he prepares for the release of his next street album, Zamo Wes is building buzz by unleashing his backlog of previously-unreleased material upon the listening public. The latest, It’s Alright, finds frequent collaborator Sango flipping a sample from Frou Frou’s Let Go as the Grand Rapids, Michigan native fills fans in on current struggles in his personal and professional life. Feeling this reflective jam? Then keep it locked for further freshness leading up to the arrival of Just Listen to My SH!T later this year.
Written by richard on 06/13/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.