The last time we heard from Zamo Wes he was fighthing through obstacles but determined to stay Alright, a determination that continues unabated with new release D.T.L.D. For the production side of the equation Wes grabs a soulful beat from L.A. producer Shane Eli (originally found on When We Were Kings and the ICDB Instrumentals) to tell his tale of relationships formed and torn over the strain of new found fame. With fellow Michigan representative Gino The Ghost echoing Zamo’s sentiments on a tightly wound guest verse, D.T.L.D. should have fans salivating over a full length project. So…whats’ the good word Mr. Wes?
Written by Nathan S. on 07/25/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.