The last time we heard from Zamo Wes he was fighthing through obstacles but determined to stay Alright, a determination that continues unabated with new release D.T.L.D. For the production side of the equation Wes grabs a soulful beat from L.A. producer Shane Eli (originally found on When We Were Kings and the ICDB Instrumentals) to tell his tale of relationships formed and torn over the strain of new found fame. With fellow Michigan representative Gino The Ghost echoing Zamo’s sentiments on a tightly wound guest verse, D.T.L.D. should have fans salivating over a full length project. So…whats’ the good word Mr. Wes?
Written by Nathan S. on 07/25/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)