The last time we heard from Zamo Wes he was fighthing through obstacles but determined to stay Alright, a determination that continues unabated with new release D.T.L.D. For the production side of the equation Wes grabs a soulful beat from L.A. producer Shane Eli (originally found on When We Were Kings and the ICDB Instrumentals) to tell his tale of relationships formed and torn over the strain of new found fame. With fellow Michigan representative Gino The Ghost echoing Zamo’s sentiments on a tightly wound guest verse, D.T.L.D. should have fans salivating over a full length project. So…whats’ the good word Mr. Wes?
Written by Nathan S. on 07/25/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.