The last time we heard from Zamo Wes he was fighthing through obstacles but determined to stay Alright, a determination that continues unabated with new release D.T.L.D. For the production side of the equation Wes grabs a soulful beat from L.A. producer Shane Eli (originally found on When We Were Kings and the ICDB Instrumentals) to tell his tale of relationships formed and torn over the strain of new found fame. With fellow Michigan representative Gino The Ghost echoing Zamo’s sentiments on a tightly wound guest verse, D.T.L.D. should have fans salivating over a full length project. So…whats’ the good word Mr. Wes?
Written by Nathan S. on 07/25/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.