The last time we heard from Zamo Wes he was fighthing through obstacles but determined to stay Alright, a determination that continues unabated with new release D.T.L.D. For the production side of the equation Wes grabs a soulful beat from L.A. producer Shane Eli (originally found on When We Were Kings and the ICDB Instrumentals) to tell his tale of relationships formed and torn over the strain of new found fame. With fellow Michigan representative Gino The Ghost echoing Zamo’s sentiments on a tightly wound guest verse, D.T.L.D. should have fans salivating over a full length project. So…whats’ the good word Mr. Wes?
Written by Nathan S. on 07/25/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.