Is your first date winding to a close and you want to make a move, only you don’t know exactly the right words to say? Don’t worry, just throw on DJBoothTV interview album Zak Downtown‘s Kiss Me Goodnight and let the NYC emcee do the talking for you. Produced by DJ Fresh Direct and directed by Gabe Gomez and Phil Wong, Goodnight is an light and bouncing cut that Zak balances with rhymes that invite fine females to get a taste of the good life he’s living. If you’re looking for more music to make the soundtrack to your life, keep it locked to The DJBooth for new releases from Zak as part of his Always Down August series, leading up to the release of his Always Down album.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock The Show" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.