Is your first date winding to a close and you want to make a move, only you don’t know exactly the right words to say? Don’t worry, just throw on DJBoothTV interview album Zak Downtown‘s Kiss Me Goodnight and let the NYC emcee do the talking for you. Produced by DJ Fresh Direct and directed by Gabe Gomez and Phil Wong, Goodnight is an light and bouncing cut that Zak balances with rhymes that invite fine females to get a taste of the good life he’s living. If you’re looking for more music to make the soundtrack to your life, keep it locked to The DJBooth for new releases from Zak as part of his Always Down August series, leading up to the release of his Always Down album.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock The Show" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)