Is your first date winding to a close and you want to make a move, only you don’t know exactly the right words to say? Don’t worry, just throw on DJBoothTV interview album Zak Downtown‘s Kiss Me Goodnight and let the NYC emcee do the talking for you. Produced by DJ Fresh Direct and directed by Gabe Gomez and Phil Wong, Goodnight is an light and bouncing cut that Zak balances with rhymes that invite fine females to get a taste of the good life he’s living. If you’re looking for more music to make the soundtrack to your life, keep it locked to The DJBooth for new releases from Zak as part of his Always Down August series, leading up to the release of his Always Down album.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock The Show" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.