Is your first date winding to a close and you want to make a move, only you don’t know exactly the right words to say? Don’t worry, just throw on DJBoothTV interview album Zak Downtown‘s Kiss Me Goodnight and let the NYC emcee do the talking for you. Produced by DJ Fresh Direct and directed by Gabe Gomez and Phil Wong, Goodnight is an light and bouncing cut that Zak balances with rhymes that invite fine females to get a taste of the good life he’s living. If you’re looking for more music to make the soundtrack to your life, keep it locked to The DJBooth for new releases from Zak as part of his Always Down August series, leading up to the release of his Always Down album.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock The Show" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.