Still in the Valentine’s Day spirit? Good, because Zak Downtown‘s back in the Booth with a holiday-themed promo single we didn’t get around to featuring on Tuesday. On Cupid, Emil and Friends’ grinding electronic grooves bang in the back as the Manhattan native expresses his excitement regarding a new woman in his life. While this joint is just a one-off release, those who like what they’re hearing should keep their browsers locked you-know-where for all the latest news and tunes from Zak Downtown.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rock The Show" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.