If you have a phobia of quality R&B/pop music, then Runaway Now. Go ahead, I’ll wait. For those who stuck around, I present the latest single and first DJBooth feature from UK singer Zack Knight. The title track off the Prestige Records signee’s latest EP finds him debating whether to run into a certain enchanting shawty’s arms, or try to “break free” from her spell. Over Ecam Entertainment‘s moody, ‘80s-informed boardwork, he asks, “Are you an angel, or a demon in disguise?” Director Alexander Robert and Ecam provide the cut’s official visuals, featuring an eerie masquerade ball straight out of Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut. Fans can find this record, along with an extended version, the radio edit and an original joint titled Whoa, on Knight’s Runaway EP, out now online.
Written by richard on 03/10/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.