If you have a phobia of quality R&B/pop music, then Runaway Now. Go ahead, I’ll wait. For those who stuck around, I present the latest single and first DJBooth feature from UK singer Zack Knight. The title track off the Prestige Records signee’s latest EP finds him debating whether to run into a certain enchanting shawty’s arms, or try to “break free” from her spell. Over Ecam Entertainment‘s moody, ‘80s-informed boardwork, he asks, “Are you an angel, or a demon in disguise?” Director Alexander Robert and Ecam provide the cut’s official visuals, featuring an eerie masquerade ball straight out of Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut. Fans can find this record, along with an extended version, the radio edit and an original joint titled Whoa, on Knight’s Runaway EP, out now online.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.