If you have a phobia of quality R&B/pop music, then Runaway Now. Go ahead, I’ll wait. For those who stuck around, I present the latest single and first DJBooth feature from UK singer Zack Knight. The title track off the Prestige Records signee’s latest EP finds him debating whether to run into a certain enchanting shawty’s arms, or try to “break free” from her spell. Over Ecam Entertainment‘s moody, ‘80s-informed boardwork, he asks, “Are you an angel, or a demon in disguise?” Director Alexander Robert and Ecam provide the cut’s official visuals, featuring an eerie masquerade ball straight out of Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut. Fans can find this record, along with an extended version, the radio edit and an original joint titled Whoa, on Knight’s Runaway EP, out now online.
Written by richard on 03/10/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.