Every woman has her limits and, on her first Booth feature, Ywada seems to have reached hers. The latest single selection off the indie R&B songstress’ next album, Count Me Out finds A. Gaines crafting a poignant string/piano arrangement to back the indie songstress as she informs her man that she’s made up her mind to walk out the door. Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on Ywada’s Me Against Love LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers June 12.
Written by richard on 05/6/12
Submit your Rating
New Age Productions, LLC
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.