Every woman has her limits and, on her first Booth feature, Ywada seems to have reached hers. The latest single selection off the indie R&B songstress’ next album, Count Me Out finds A. Gaines crafting a poignant string/piano arrangement to back the indie songstress as she informs her man that she’s made up her mind to walk out the door. Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on Ywada’s Me Against Love LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers June 12.
Written by richard on 05/6/12
Submit your Rating
New Age Productions, LLC
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.