Every woman has her limits and, on her first Booth feature, Ywada seems to have reached hers. The latest single selection off the indie R&B songstress’ next album, Count Me Out finds A. Gaines crafting a poignant string/piano arrangement to back the indie songstress as she informs her man that she’s made up her mind to walk out the door. Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on Ywada’s Me Against Love LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers June 12.
Written by richard on 05/6/12
New Age Productions, LLC
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.