Every woman has her limits and, on her first Booth feature, Ywada seems to have reached hers. The latest single selection off the indie R&B songstress’ next album, Count Me Out finds A. Gaines crafting a poignant string/piano arrangement to back the indie songstress as she informs her man that she’s made up her mind to walk out the door. Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on Ywada’s Me Against Love LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers June 12.
Written by richard on 05/6/12
Submit your Rating
New Age Productions, LLC
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.