Every woman has her limits and, on her first Booth feature, Ywada seems to have reached hers. The latest single selection off the indie R&B songstress’ next album, Count Me Out finds A. Gaines crafting a poignant string/piano arrangement to back the indie songstress as she informs her man that she’s made up her mind to walk out the door. Feeling it? Plenty more awaits on Ywada’s Me Against Love LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers June 12.
Written by richard on 05/6/12
Submit your Rating
New Age Productions, LLC
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.