As implied by his name, rapper Yung Texxus represents the Lone Star State (Killeen to be exact). Backed by industry heavyweights DJ Clue (signed to Desert Storm) and Scarface (as a member of his protégé group, Green City), Texx looks to be the next big voice from his home state’s hip-hop scene. On the remix to Buss It Open, Mi$ta Green details his night at the bar, watching out for tipsy females. Always in the mood to scoop up some fine women, Yung Joc decides to give Texxus a call, hoping to buy some dranks and, well, you know the rest. When a long career is planned, it doesn’t hurt to have a major feature on your first single; hopefully Yung Texxus can keep it going himself.
Written by Burmy on 04/24/08
Submit your Rating
Desert Storm/State City Music/Green City
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Blue Dream" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)