As implied by his name, rapper Yung Texxus represents the Lone Star State (Killeen to be exact). Backed by industry heavyweights DJ Clue (signed to Desert Storm) and Scarface (as a member of his protégé group, Green City), Texx looks to be the next big voice from his home state’s hip-hop scene. On the remix to Buss It Open, Mi$ta Green details his night at the bar, watching out for tipsy females. Always in the mood to scoop up some fine women, Yung Joc decides to give Texxus a call, hoping to buy some dranks and, well, you know the rest. When a long career is planned, it doesn’t hurt to have a major feature on your first single; hopefully Yung Texxus can keep it going himself.
Written by Burmy on 04/24/08
Submit your Rating
Desert Storm/State City Music/Green City
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Blue Dream" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.