Sometimes, doing right by someone you love means not holding on too tightly. Case in point: Harlem-bred, Cali-based emcee Yung Nate, who struggles to give his girl the space she needs on Let Her Go, single number two off his forthcoming mixtape. Complete with a moody instrumental and hook from Booth regular Woody, this record can be found on Nate’s Meant to Be Broken street album, scheduled to drop October 31 (aka Halloween).
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.