Sometimes, doing right by someone you love means not holding on too tightly. Case in point: Harlem-bred, Cali-based emcee Yung Nate, who struggles to give his girl the space she needs on Let Her Go, single number two off his forthcoming mixtape. Complete with a moody instrumental and hook from Booth regular Woody, this record can be found on Nate’s Meant to Be Broken street album, scheduled to drop October 31 (aka Halloween).
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.