Sometimes, doing right by someone you love means not holding on too tightly. Case in point: Harlem-bred, Cali-based emcee Yung Nate, who struggles to give his girl the space she needs on Let Her Go, single number two off his forthcoming mixtape. Complete with a moody instrumental and hook from Booth regular Woody, this record can be found on Nate’s Meant to Be Broken street album, scheduled to drop October 31 (aka Halloween).
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.