Sometimes, doing right by someone you love means not holding on too tightly. Case in point: Harlem-bred, Cali-based emcee Yung Nate, who struggles to give his girl the space she needs on Let Her Go, single number two off his forthcoming mixtape. Complete with a moody instrumental and hook from Booth regular Woody, this record can be found on Nate’s Meant to Be Broken street album, scheduled to drop October 31 (aka Halloween).
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.