Sometimes, doing right by someone you love means not holding on too tightly. Case in point: Harlem-bred, Cali-based emcee Yung Nate, who struggles to give his girl the space she needs on Let Her Go, single number two off his forthcoming mixtape. Complete with a moody instrumental and hook from Booth regular Woody, this record can be found on Nate’s Meant to Be Broken street album, scheduled to drop October 31 (aka Halloween).
Written by richard on 10/10/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.