When my alarm rings in the morning, my first priority is coffee, followed by breakfast. For Yung Nate and El Prez, on the other hand, paper is always at the top of the agenda. The official lead single off their forthcoming collaborative EP, Wake Up to the Money finds the Cali residents expressing their devotion to the Almighty Dollar over a synth beat by producer MDot (not to be confused with Booth-approved emcee M-Dot). Digging it? Keep it locked for more fresh leaks leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of the duo’s #FreeMusic EP.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.