When my alarm rings in the morning, my first priority is coffee, followed by breakfast. For Yung Nate and El Prez, on the other hand, paper is always at the top of the agenda. The official lead single off their forthcoming collaborative EP, Wake Up to the Money finds the Cali residents expressing their devotion to the Almighty Dollar over a synth beat by producer MDot (not to be confused with Booth-approved emcee M-Dot). Digging it? Keep it locked for more fresh leaks leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of the duo’s #FreeMusic EP.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.