When my alarm rings in the morning, my first priority is coffee, followed by breakfast. For Yung Nate and El Prez, on the other hand, paper is always at the top of the agenda. The official lead single off their forthcoming collaborative EP, Wake Up to the Money finds the Cali residents expressing their devotion to the Almighty Dollar over a synth beat by producer MDot (not to be confused with Booth-approved emcee M-Dot). Digging it? Keep it locked for more fresh leaks leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of the duo’s #FreeMusic EP.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.