With so many records that touch on popping bottles in the club, rolling up , or just Chillin you have to admit that the opening line on Yung Nate’s latest record is a bit refreshing. The Harlem-born emcee boldly kicks off his latest song releasing, rapping “Ya’ll just be sittin, chillin, smokin, drinkin/ So much time wasted spending times getting wasted.” With “success on his taste buds” Nate skillfully works his way from verse to verse with help from a catchy, R&B tinged hook. Adding to Chillin’s lax vibe is producer Sig’s fresh production, which consists of a series of drum kicks and even bells. Chillin serves as the third single off of Yung Nate’s 11:04 EP, set for free release on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/27/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.