With so many records that touch on popping bottles in the club, rolling up , or just Chillin you have to admit that the opening line on Yung Nate’s latest record is a bit refreshing. The Harlem-born emcee boldly kicks off his latest song releasing, rapping “Ya’ll just be sittin, chillin, smokin, drinkin/ So much time wasted spending times getting wasted.” With “success on his taste buds” Nate skillfully works his way from verse to verse with help from a catchy, R&B tinged hook. Adding to Chillin’s lax vibe is producer Sig’s fresh production, which consists of a series of drum kicks and even bells. Chillin serves as the third single off of Yung Nate’s 11:04 EP, set for free release on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/27/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.