With so many records that touch on popping bottles in the club, rolling up , or just Chillin you have to admit that the opening line on Yung Nate’s latest record is a bit refreshing. The Harlem-born emcee boldly kicks off his latest song releasing, rapping “Ya’ll just be sittin, chillin, smokin, drinkin/ So much time wasted spending times getting wasted.” With “success on his taste buds” Nate skillfully works his way from verse to verse with help from a catchy, R&B tinged hook. Adding to Chillin’s lax vibe is producer Sig’s fresh production, which consists of a series of drum kicks and even bells. Chillin serves as the third single off of Yung Nate’s 11:04 EP, set for free release on August 20.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/27/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)