The last time we heard from Yung Nate he was content to be just straight Chillin, but apparently the Harlem-born rhymesayer’s had a change of heart. No longer content to merely lay around, Nate’s now determined to Blast Off. On the production tip the Yung one recruits L.A. producer M. Dot to put together an appropriately spacey beat that opens with triumphant horns before giving way to a synth-driven rider. For his part Nate rocks the mic with rhymes determined to showcase his hustle, promising that while the haters try to keep him grounded, he’s headed for the stars. Those suddenly feeling eager to take off alongside Yung Nate need only to cop his upcoming 11:04 mixtape, coming soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/9/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.