The last time we heard from Yung Nate he was content to be just straight Chillin, but apparently the Harlem-born rhymesayer’s had a change of heart. No longer content to merely lay around, Nate’s now determined to Blast Off. On the production tip the Yung one recruits L.A. producer M. Dot to put together an appropriately spacey beat that opens with triumphant horns before giving way to a synth-driven rider. For his part Nate rocks the mic with rhymes determined to showcase his hustle, promising that while the haters try to keep him grounded, he’s headed for the stars. Those suddenly feeling eager to take off alongside Yung Nate need only to cop his upcoming 11:04 mixtape, coming soon.
Listen to More: Yung Nate
Written by Nathan S. on 08/9/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)