The last time we heard from Yung Nate he was content to be just straight Chillin, but apparently the Harlem-born rhymesayer’s had a change of heart. No longer content to merely lay around, Nate’s now determined to Blast Off. On the production tip the Yung one recruits L.A. producer M. Dot to put together an appropriately spacey beat that opens with triumphant horns before giving way to a synth-driven rider. For his part Nate rocks the mic with rhymes determined to showcase his hustle, promising that while the haters try to keep him grounded, he’s headed for the stars. Those suddenly feeling eager to take off alongside Yung Nate need only to cop his upcoming 11:04 mixtape, coming soon.
Listen to More: Yung Nate
Written by Nathan S. on 08/9/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.