The last time we heard from Yung Nate he was content to be just straight Chillin, but apparently the Harlem-born rhymesayer’s had a change of heart. No longer content to merely lay around, Nate’s now determined to Blast Off. On the production tip the Yung one recruits L.A. producer M. Dot to put together an appropriately spacey beat that opens with triumphant horns before giving way to a synth-driven rider. For his part Nate rocks the mic with rhymes determined to showcase his hustle, promising that while the haters try to keep him grounded, he’s headed for the stars. Those suddenly feeling eager to take off alongside Yung Nate need only to cop his upcoming 11:04 mixtape, coming soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/9/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.