The last time we heard from Yung Nate he was content to be just straight Chillin, but apparently the Harlem-born rhymesayer’s had a change of heart. No longer content to merely lay around, Nate’s now determined to Blast Off. On the production tip the Yung one recruits L.A. producer M. Dot to put together an appropriately spacey beat that opens with triumphant horns before giving way to a synth-driven rider. For his part Nate rocks the mic with rhymes determined to showcase his hustle, promising that while the haters try to keep him grounded, he’s headed for the stars. Those suddenly feeling eager to take off alongside Yung Nate need only to cop his upcoming 11:04 mixtape, coming soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/9/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.