Late last month, DJBooth featured the original version of Yung L.A.’s new single, Ain’t I. Since then, T.I. has settled all of his legal issues and is once again in “go-mode” with an impending album (Paper Trail, out this August) and a stable of artists who are all chomping at the bit to release records. Removed from the single’s original version is fellow P$Cer, Big Kuntry, and hopping on the remix are the aforementioned “King of the South,” and his right hand man, Young Dro. The beat, courtesy of producer B Franks, goes unchanged from its original conception and still bangs as hard out of those trunk speakers as it did the first time around. Yung L.A., who is most certainly standing in a ‘label line,’ is currently gearing up for the release of his debut, Crush Da Block.
Written by DJ Z on 05/15/08
Submit your Rating
BlackBoy WhiteBoy/Grand Hustle/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ain't I ft. Big Kuntry" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.