Yung Joc‘s career to date may have been the very opposite of a smooth ride to the top, but the ATL mainstay does have one very important thing going for him: he knows how to please a woman. “How the hell is that going to help him get his third LP on store shelves?” you may ask. Uh, it won’t – but new single What She Like, which finds Joc rapping about his sexual prowess, very well could. Previously leaked to the ‘net in various unfinished versions but presented here in its final form, this joint finds beatsmith Don Vito (along with Scorp-Dezel) layering handclaps and street-ready synths as Mr. Robinson, Yo Gotti and Stuey Rock describe the ins and outs (pun intended) of their respective sex lives – from their preferred time of day to get it in (the morning), their favored positions (numerous) and what they wear while doing it (Stuey prefers to leave his boots on). The concept is as old as humanity itself but, as they say, sex sells. The only question is, are Booth readers buying? Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood is scheduled to arrive in stores this summer… knock on wood. (Pun not intended.)
Written by richard on 01/4/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Buy You A Drink (Shawty Snappin')" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.