In order for an upstart rapper to make money in ‘the game,’ every decision needs to be made with an eye towards the future. If millions of dollars are to flood through the doors, a successful cross country and global tour has to be in the works. Preceded of course by a multi-platinum album (with four Top 10 singles,) digital and ring tone sales through the roof and insane radio play on regular play lists and mixshows. A rapper who knows all about such strategies is Yung Joc. As the Atlanta MC prepares for the release of the August 28th bound Hustlenomics, he leaks a second possible single off the album, entitled Play Ya Cards. Produced by Cool & Dre, this ode to sound business decisions is both radio friendly and wise; that is for new comers who are looking to take notes.
Written by DJ Z on 07/30/07
Submit your Rating
Swagg Team Ent/Polo Grounds
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Buy You A Drink (Shawty Snappin')" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.