Now that he’s one of the better-known rappers in today’s industry, Yung Joc has decided to take his career to the next level; along with Bad Boy South/Atlantic, Joc will release his third album, Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood via his own Swagg Team Entertainment label. On the official lead single, Joc employs a simile-laced flow as he describes exactly what went down after the bedroom door went Wham behind him and a special lady. Slim returns Joc’s So Fly favor by lending his ultra-soft vocals to the hook, and Nitti, the producer who helped Joc hit the big-time with It’s Goin’ Down, provides a music box beat. Though some might complain that the production doesn’t match Joc’s delivery, Wham should nonetheless live up to its name when it comes to chart impact. For more information on the early summer release of Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood, check out Yung Joc’s exclusive interview with our own DJ “Z”, premiering today.
Written by Burmy on 02/11/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Buy You A Drink (Shawty Snappin')" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.