In a society constantly fretting over epidemics (bird flu earlier this decade, and swine flu in the present day), the DJBooth.net News Team are always on the lookout for new illnesses on the verge of spreading throughout the globe. Now, we present breaking news on the latest potential virus scare: it seems that Yung Joc and his whole Swagg Team have caught the highly contagious Grind Flu. The symptoms include stuffy pockets, neck and wrist colds, and the urge to make expensive modifications to one’s automobile. The antidote? Money, of course! Fellow virus host Montana Da Mac (last seen on Girl from the South over a year ago) jumps on board to describe his own case over Cheeze‘s beat, which comes complete with sneezing sound effects likely to elicit a few ‘Bless you!‘s from Booth reviewers. If this track has you feeling a little under the weather, keep it locked to our front page for further info on Joc’s Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood LP, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by Burmy on 07/7/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Buy You A Drink (Shawty Snappin')" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.