Yung Joc is hoping the third single will be the charm as he continues to try to boost the slumping sales of Hustlenomics’. On Im A G Joc declares that he’s “the seventh letter of the alphabet” (you know your ABC’s, right?) and for credibility enlists a child (see Coffee Shop) to help him out. Assisting the spelling lesson is fellow Atlanta resident Young Dro and recently bereaved MC Bun B, both of “G” status. Block Ent.‘s in-house beat maker Chris Flame adds to the pseudo-educational catchiness by providing a beat that will be stuck in your head for days. If DJ Khaled can get I’m So Hood into Billboard’s Top 20 five months after the release of We The Best, who says Joc can’t do the same?
Swagg Team Ent/Polo Grounds
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Buy You A Drink (Shawty Snappin')" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.