Yung Joc is hoping the third single will be the charm as he continues to try to boost the slumping sales of Hustlenomics’. On Im A G Joc declares that he’s “the seventh letter of the alphabet” (you know your ABC’s, right?) and for credibility enlists a child (see Coffee Shop) to help him out. Assisting the spelling lesson is fellow Atlanta resident Young Dro and recently bereaved MC Bun B, both of “G” status. Block Ent.‘s in-house beat maker Chris Flame adds to the pseudo-educational catchiness by providing a beat that will be stuck in your head for days. If DJ Khaled can get I’m So Hood into Billboard’s Top 20 five months after the release of We The Best, who says Joc can’t do the same?
Written by Burmy on 12/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Buy You A Drink (Shawty Snappin')" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.