Yung Joc is hoping the third single will be the charm as he continues to try to boost the slumping sales of Hustlenomics’. On Im A G Joc declares that he’s “the seventh letter of the alphabet” (you know your ABC’s, right?) and for credibility enlists a child (see Coffee Shop) to help him out. Assisting the spelling lesson is fellow Atlanta resident Young Dro and recently bereaved MC Bun B, both of “G” status. Block Ent.‘s in-house beat maker Chris Flame adds to the pseudo-educational catchiness by providing a beat that will be stuck in your head for days. If DJ Khaled can get I’m So Hood into Billboard’s Top 20 five months after the release of We The Best, who says Joc can’t do the same?
Written by Burmy on 12/5/07
Swagg Team Ent/Polo Grounds
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Buy You A Drink (Shawty Snappin')" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.