Yung Joc is hoping the third single will be the charm as he continues to try to boost the slumping sales of Hustlenomics’. On Im A G Joc declares that he’s “the seventh letter of the alphabet” (you know your ABC’s, right?) and for credibility enlists a child (see Coffee Shop) to help him out. Assisting the spelling lesson is fellow Atlanta resident Young Dro and recently bereaved MC Bun B, both of “G” status. Block Ent.‘s in-house beat maker Chris Flame adds to the pseudo-educational catchiness by providing a beat that will be stuck in your head for days. If DJ Khaled can get I’m So Hood into Billboard’s Top 20 five months after the release of We The Best, who says Joc can’t do the same?
Written by Burmy on 12/5/07
Submit your Rating
Swagg Team Ent/Polo Grounds
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Buy You A Drink (Shawty Snappin')" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.