Chicago-born rapper Yung Berg is in search of his next hit record. Following the summer smash, Sexy Lady, Berg has unofficially leaked several songs from his upcoming debut album, Look What You Made Me, in hopes of landing a follow-up smash. Unfortunately, the Lloyd collaboration, Manager; the Lil’ Wayne collaboration, Gettin’ To That Money; and the Collie Buddz and Eve collaboration, Victory Lap, failed to produce any results. Well, like the famous saying goes,“if you don’t succeed at first, try, try again.” Berg is back at it on the Cool & Dre produced, Like My Style. Featuring singer Pleasure P of Pretty Ricky, the song’s concept is plainly generic and can be discovered by reading the title. Consequently, the delay of Look What You Made Me is understandable; apparently America isn’t all that excited about what Yung Berg’s been made into.
Written by DJ Z on 12/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.