Chicago-born rapper Yung Berg is in search of his next hit record. Following the summer smash, Sexy Lady, Berg has unofficially leaked several songs from his upcoming debut album, Look What You Made Me, in hopes of landing a follow-up smash. Unfortunately, the Lloyd collaboration, Manager; the Lil’ Wayne collaboration, Gettin’ To That Money; and the Collie Buddz and Eve collaboration, Victory Lap, failed to produce any results. Well, like the famous saying goes,“if you don’t succeed at first, try, try again.” Berg is back at it on the Cool & Dre produced, Like My Style. Featuring singer Pleasure P of Pretty Ricky, the song’s concept is plainly generic and can be discovered by reading the title. Consequently, the delay of Look What You Made Me is understandable; apparently America isn’t all that excited about what Yung Berg’s been made into.
Written by DJ Z on 12/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.