Chicago-born rapper Yung Berg is in search of his next hit record. Following the summer smash, Sexy Lady, Berg has unofficially leaked several songs from his upcoming debut album, Look What You Made Me, in hopes of landing a follow-up smash. Unfortunately, the Lloyd collaboration, Manager; the Lil’ Wayne collaboration, Gettin’ To That Money; and the Collie Buddz and Eve collaboration, Victory Lap, failed to produce any results. Well, like the famous saying goes,“if you don’t succeed at first, try, try again.” Berg is back at it on the Cool & Dre produced, Like My Style. Featuring singer Pleasure P of Pretty Ricky, the song’s concept is plainly generic and can be discovered by reading the title. Consequently, the delay of Look What You Made Me is understandable; apparently America isn’t all that excited about what Yung Berg’s been made into.
Written by DJ Z on 12/2/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.