Chicago-born rapper Yung Berg is in search of his next hit record. Following the summer smash, Sexy Lady, Berg has unofficially leaked several songs from his upcoming debut album, Look What You Made Me, in hopes of landing a follow-up smash. Unfortunately, the Lloyd collaboration, Manager; the Lil’ Wayne collaboration, Gettin’ To That Money; and the Collie Buddz and Eve collaboration, Victory Lap, failed to produce any results. Well, like the famous saying goes,“if you don’t succeed at first, try, try again.” Berg is back at it on the Cool & Dre produced, Like My Style. Featuring singer Pleasure P of Pretty Ricky, the song’s concept is plainly generic and can be discovered by reading the title. Consequently, the delay of Look What You Made Me is understandable; apparently America isn’t all that excited about what Yung Berg’s been made into.
Written by DJ Z on 12/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.