Rapper Yung Berg, who hit the mainstream hip-hop scene less than one year ago, has received loads of criticism about his work since stepping foot into “the game.” Amazingly, the Chicago-born rapper has taken it all in stride, comfortable with where he is at in his career. Fresh off the success of the dual-collaborative single with Ray J, Sexy Can I, Berg has released the official first single off the forthcoming Look What You Made Me, entitled The Business. The song, which is co-produced by Berg and in-house beatmaker Rob Holiday, features singer Casha reminding listeners that Berg “gives me the business.” To find out if Berg delivers, musically at least, circle August 12 on your calendar and check out an exclusive DJBooth interview with Berg this Monday.
Written by DJ Z on 05/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.