Rapper Yung Berg, who hit the mainstream hip-hop scene less than one year ago, has received loads of criticism about his work since stepping foot into “the game.” Amazingly, the Chicago-born rapper has taken it all in stride, comfortable with where he is at in his career. Fresh off the success of the dual-collaborative single with Ray J, Sexy Can I, Berg has released the official first single off the forthcoming Look What You Made Me, entitled The Business. The song, which is co-produced by Berg and in-house beatmaker Rob Holiday, features singer Casha reminding listeners that Berg “gives me the business.” To find out if Berg delivers, musically at least, circle August 12 on your calendar and check out an exclusive DJBooth interview with Berg this Monday.
Written by DJ Z on 05/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.