Rapper Yung Berg, who hit the mainstream hip-hop scene less than one year ago, has received loads of criticism about his work since stepping foot into “the game.” Amazingly, the Chicago-born rapper has taken it all in stride, comfortable with where he is at in his career. Fresh off the success of the dual-collaborative single with Ray J, Sexy Can I, Berg has released the official first single off the forthcoming Look What You Made Me, entitled The Business. The song, which is co-produced by Berg and in-house beatmaker Rob Holiday, features singer Casha reminding listeners that Berg “gives me the business.” To find out if Berg delivers, musically at least, circle August 12 on your calendar and check out an exclusive DJBooth interview with Berg this Monday.
Written by DJ Z on 05/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.