Rapper Yung Berg, who hit the mainstream hip-hop scene less than one year ago, has received loads of criticism about his work since stepping foot into “the game.” Amazingly, the Chicago-born rapper has taken it all in stride, comfortable with where he is at in his career. Fresh off the success of the dual-collaborative single with Ray J, Sexy Can I, Berg has released the official first single off the forthcoming Look What You Made Me, entitled The Business. The song, which is co-produced by Berg and in-house beatmaker Rob Holiday, features singer Casha reminding listeners that Berg “gives me the business.” To find out if Berg delivers, musically at least, circle August 12 on your calendar and check out an exclusive DJBooth interview with Berg this Monday.
Written by DJ Z on 05/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)