After death and taxes, a third almost-certain thing in life is the usage of a guest feature on a Yung Berg record (all but two songs on his debut, Look What You Made Me, feature at least one guest artist). Naturally, on the remix to his current hit, The Business, Berg has jumped on the “cram-everybody-you-can-on-the-remix” bandwagon. Following the Chicago native’s opening vocals, in order of appearance, are singer Pleasure P and emcees Twista, Cap One, Maino, and Jim Jones. While some assess that the heavy usage of collaboration signifies a lack of individual talent, Yung Berg seems to have made it an integral part of his style. The rapper’s debut album, Look What You Made Me, is out now.
Written by Burmy on 08/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.