After death and taxes, a third almost-certain thing in life is the usage of a guest feature on a Yung Berg record (all but two songs on his debut, Look What You Made Me, feature at least one guest artist). Naturally, on the remix to his current hit, The Business, Berg has jumped on the “cram-everybody-you-can-on-the-remix” bandwagon. Following the Chicago native’s opening vocals, in order of appearance, are singer Pleasure P and emcees Twista, Cap One, Maino, and Jim Jones. While some assess that the heavy usage of collaboration signifies a lack of individual talent, Yung Berg seems to have made it an integral part of his style. The rapper’s debut album, Look What You Made Me, is out now.
Written by Burmy on 08/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.