After death and taxes, a third almost-certain thing in life is the usage of a guest feature on a Yung Berg record (all but two songs on his debut, Look What You Made Me, feature at least one guest artist). Naturally, on the remix to his current hit, The Business, Berg has jumped on the “cram-everybody-you-can-on-the-remix” bandwagon. Following the Chicago native’s opening vocals, in order of appearance, are singer Pleasure P and emcees Twista, Cap One, Maino, and Jim Jones. While some assess that the heavy usage of collaboration signifies a lack of individual talent, Yung Berg seems to have made it an integral part of his style. The rapper’s debut album, Look What You Made Me, is out now.
Written by Burmy on 08/20/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)